chevron

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Grandma Jan's week with us

 Grandpa Chet drove Grandma Jan down to our house so she could stay the week with me. Grandpa always brings his pruning tools to work on our trees while he's here.





I'm sure he is appalled at how little we do for our trees ourselves, but he says he just does it cause he loves to, and cause he loves us! 
This is our amazing plum tree that he pruned this week.
I love this picture!






Ellery had such a good week with Grandma Jan! 


Bath times were still a challenge that week. (at six weeks old)
BUT, we got a new bath tub that lets Ellery be more covered in water and sitting up a little more, and she is really enjoying her baths now! I'm sure just being a little older helps too (she is now 9 weeks old as I write this). Now we let her just splash around for several minutes after we're done washing her and she loves it!
THANK YOU Grandma for everything you did that week! I loved seeing you and Ellery interact. She seemed so happy in your arms! Can't wait for you to visit again!

No comments:

Post a Comment