chevron

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

APRIL

 April was a full month for us!
Here is Ellery in her Easter dress from Papa and Sweetie in Jana's arms. We went to the Mission Springs potluck after church and then had some friends over for Easter dinner that evening.

 I made my first Pineapple Upside Down cake- it was a hit.
 Jeremiah, Asher, Jeremy and Carrie
 James, Brenda, Shelby and Jason
 Jess and Ireland

Monica had her twins on April 2nd!
They are adorable and healthy.

 Their names are Madelyn Suzanne and Emma Anne. They are sweet sweet girls. Ellery cannot wait to play with them!

I take a picture of Ellery on this blanket about every other day so that I can make a slideshow of her getting older. She has this same huge smile in almost every picture I take! It cracks me up. She is one happy girl!
 Saige loves helping take care of Ellery. I've started watching Saige again once in a while, and it's been fun to see her help change Ellery's diapers and tell me to "make Ellery pancakes." Saige is going to be such a good big sister when her new little brother or sister comes in October!


 Over James' spring break we finally had a chance to get some of the "project bug" out. We covered these corkboard squares with fun fabric to hang over the desk.
 Ellery has become really interested in reaching for her toys.
This was the other big project from spring break. James made this table from the wood we took off of the roof last year when we built Ellery's bedroom. He is also making a bench for one side of it. It can fit 9 or 10 people! I was really impressed. He made it in just 4 days.

 My sweet family

 Saige loves to read to Ellery. I'm learning how the mind of a two year old works. It's all about variety, and not settling. She has to change books about every 10 seconds. So we read almost every book we own to Ellery in one sitting.

 This is my favorite new craigslist purchase: a high table and chairs for our kitchen deck. We have been eating and spending so much more time outside now that we have patio furniture on that deck.
Monica and I are moms! It's so crazy to think about. We're so excited that our girls are only 2 1/2 months apart. They are going to have a lot of good times together.

No comments:

Post a Comment