chevron

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A visit from her Great Grandparents and other adventures from Ellery's second week



Ellery's Great Grandparents came to visit over the weekend, as well as my Aunt Lynn and Uncle Dan.
This is Grandpa Chet, my dad's dad. It also happened to be his 81st birthday! 
Below is Grandma Jan. She has already made several beautiful blankets and a carseat cover for Ellery. She is one of the most talented people I know.
I love seeing my grandparents with Ellery! What a lucky girl!




Shelby, Grandma Jan, Aunt Lynn and I taking a walk around the block with Ellery.


Ellery is going to get so much LOVE from her Uncle Jason and Aunt Shelby who live with us. 



We ventured out to dog beach, for our own sanity and for Sheldon's sake. He is doing pretty well adjusting to less attention from us, but he definitely appreciated getting to go to the beach.
Sheldon isn't allowed in the baby room, so he hangs out in the doorway like this. Kind of a sad puppy face huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment